Failure of ossimgdal_plugin.dll's loading

Failure of ossimgdal_plugin.dll's loading

김영훈

Hello all.

I am using ossim core with windows 7 (64bit).

For loaging ossimgdal_plugin, I built it and checked plugin state with below command.

>> ossim-info.exe –plugins

I encountered below message.

>> No plugins loaded in the OSSIM core library

>>ossim-infod.exe --plugins

Plugin: ossimreg_plugin.dll

Registration Plugin

CLASSES SUPPORTED

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

Thanks in advance!

Young-hun, kim

Re: Failure of ossimgdal_plugin.dll's loading

David Burken
Hi,

Guessing your missing a dependency library.  Is the plugin in you ossim preferences file?  You can do this to see what's being picked up:

ossim-info --config

If it's in there and the path is correct, try turning trace on for ossimDynamicLibrary.  That the class that loads the plugins:

ossim-info -T ossimDynamic --plugins

If you have an undefine.  Use "dependency walker on the ossimgdal_plugin.dll and see what's not in your path.

Take care,
Dave