Failure of ossimgdal_plugin.dll's loading

Failure of ossimgdal_plugin.dll's loading

새미기픈

Hello all.

I am using ossim core with windows 7 (64bit).

For loaging ossimgdal_plugin, I built it and checked plugin state with below command.

>> ossim-info.exe plugins

I encountered below message.

>> No plugins loaded in the OSSIM core library

>>ossim-infod.exe --plugins

Plugin: ossimreg_plugin.dll

Registration Plugin

CLASSES SUPPORTED

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

Thanks in advance!

Young-hun, kim

Re: Failure of ossimgdal_plugin.dll's loading

rashadkm
Did you updated the ossim_prefs file with libgdal.dll path?

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM, 새미기픈 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all.

I am using ossim core with windows 7 (64bit).

For loaging ossimgdal_plugin, I built it and checked plugin state with below command.

>> ossim-info.exe plugins

I encountered below message.

>> No plugins loaded in the OSSIM core library

>>ossim-infod.exe --plugins

Plugin: ossimreg_plugin.dll

Registration Plugin

CLASSES SUPPORTED

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

     ossimChipMatch

Thanks in advance!

Young-hun, kim

   Rashad

Re: Failure of ossimgdal_plugin.dll's loading

새미기픈

Yes. I updated the ossim_prefs file with libgdal.dll path as below.

>> plugin.file1: d:\develop\ossim\ossim-osgeo__x64-20130202-1\ossimgdal_plugind.dll

제목: Re: [OSSIM] Failure of ossimgdal_plugin.dll's loading

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM, 새미기픈 <semigifn@...> wrote:

Hello all.

I am using ossim core with windows 7 (64bit).

For loaging ossimgdal_plugin, I built it and checked plugin state with below command.

>> ossim-info.exe plugins

I encountered below message.

>> No plugins loaded in the OSSIM core library

>>ossim-infod.exe --plugins

Plugin: ossimreg_plugin.dll

Registration Plugin

CLASSES SUPPORTED