Failed to display the attributes of a shp in Geoserver

Failed to display the attributes of a shp in Geoserver

jony_b_boys
uploading a shape to geoserver, at the time of the preview of the shape with openlayer, clicking on the shape, I do not show the attributes, I generated the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not find a FeatureType Neither normal to CoverageInfo or named http://www.opengeospatial.net/cite:proyecto_lobo_marte WMSLayerInfo Neither Can not find a normal to CoverageInfo FeatureType WMSLayerInfo named or http://www .opengeospatial.net / cite: proyecto_lobo_marte

Not that I am wrong. if anyone can allude would greatly appreciate it because my boss is pushing with geoserver.

greetings from Chile
ยก