FYI-RSS feeds available on TAG site

kathi-2

FYI-For those of you who use RSS feeds: We have feeds for the group forums on TAG. You can copy the RSS link right into your Outlook application, Feedly, Live Bookmarks, or whatever RSS reader you use. Then, when a meet-up/social event, or announcement  is posted via the group’s forum, you’ll get the feed right in your inbox.:) Any group members can post, though I usually do the most because people don’t realize thisJ.

Hope this helps make the groups more useful to those of you who use them.

image004.emz (672K) Download Attachment