FW: Invitation to become a QGIS core committer

FW: Invitation to become a QGIS core committer

Chris Crook

As per requirements of Contributor guidelines, copying this email to the qgis-developer list

Hi Tim

Thanks for the invitation.  I’ve read the contributor guidelines and agree and  will make my best endeavours to comply with this, including cracking the occasional joke as obligated by the Social Contract.   I will not directly commit to areas other than the delimited text provider without discussion and agreement from the developer community and Marco Hugentobler.

My github user name is ccrook.

Thanks

Chris Crook

Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

This message contains information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or [hidden email]) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.