FW: First attempt of porting PROJ.4 to Windows CE

FW: First attempt of porting PROJ.4 to Windows CE

Wynand Kruger
Where can we find 'proj4-wince-port.zip'?

Re: FW: First attempt of porting PROJ.4 to Windows CE

Mateusz Loskot
Wynand Kruger wrote:
> Where can we find 'proj4-wince-port.zip'?

Hi Wynand,

I replied to your first e-mail in you're asking about it.
Please, take a look at:
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/proj/2006-July/002406.html

Best regards
--