FW: Convert from WGS84 (Lat, Lon) to other geodetic datums (Lat, Lon) and vice versa

FW: Convert from WGS84 (Lat, Lon) to other geodetic datums (Lat, Lon) and vice versa

Victor Wiedemann

After looking through the code for PROJ.4, I haven’t seen any basic conversion commands, but I am sure there is something already written for this. If this is already made could someone point me in the right direction. If not, any ideas on how to do this?

Thank you,

Victor

Re: FW: Convert from WGS84 (Lat, Lon) to other geodetic datums (Lat, Lon) and vice versa

Charles Karney
man cs2cs

includes an example of changing datums.