FOSS4GUK 2020 and Charter member elections

FOSS4GUK 2020 and Charter member elections

Jo Cook
Hi All,

So FOSS4GUK 2019 has been and gone, and was a tremendous success as
well as being great fun to attend- thanks ever so much to the
organising committee for doing such a great job.

If you'd like to try and emulate their success next year, and hold a
FOSs4GUK 2020 then get in touch! If a 2 day event seems like too much,
but you think a one day event sounds like fun, then still get in
touch!

On another note, it's time for Charter Member elections again. The
nomination period runs from today (23rd September) to the 29th.
There's a bit of information here about current Charter Members:
https://www.osgeo.org/about/charter-members/. If you would like to be
nominated, then ask an existing charter member to nominate you.

All the best

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: FOSS4GUK 2020 and Charter member elections

Ross McDonald
Thanks Jo

I'm thinking of a Scottish PostGIS Day celebration next year with all
things OSGeo.  Maybe get the crew back together again.  If anyone based
in Scotland wants to pitch in then let me know.

Ross