FOSS4G.nl 28 june in Groningen

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

A little promotion for an event of our northern neighbours:
The first FOSS4G.nl event will happen at 28 june in Groningen.

More info at:
http://foss4g.nl/

Kind Regards,
Johan

Re: FOSS4G.nl 28 june in Groningen

dirkf
I had the intention to go, until I looked on the map ...
It is very far in the North, and this didn't fit anymore in my agenda.
(staying overnight is necessary imho)...

But it would be great to heve somebody from Belgium attending ...

D.

On 2017-05-24 15:16, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A little promotion for an event of our northern neighbours:
> The first FOSS4G.nl event will happen at 28 june in Groningen.
>
> More info at:
> http://foss4g.nl/
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan