FOSS4G code sprint idea: improving SLD export and GeoServer compatibility

FOSS4G code sprint idea: improving SLD export and GeoServer compatibility – Hi, at FOSS4G Bonn we'll have a bunch of QGis and GeoServer developers participating at the code sprint, I would like to leverage the co-precenc...
On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Andrea Aime <andrea.aime@...> wrote: > I'll be at the code sprint after the conference, Saturday and...
Hi everyone! Hope you made it back home safe after Bonn. Could you give a short update on this topic, what was discussed / decided / worked on...
Hi Anita, sorry for the late reply, busy times, and I knew the response would be long. The update is ... complicated :-) So, around the sprin...
Hi Andrea, I have backported your works: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/3448 It needs some tests and reviews. Regards, René-Luc L...
On 2 September 2016 at 05:41, Andrea Aime <andrea.aime@...> wrote: > Backporting some/all of the above to QGis 2.16 and maybe 2.14 Grea...
On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 2:11 AM, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson@...> wrote: > Just a reminder - please backport to the "master_2"...
On 02-09-16 10:01, Andrea Aime wrote: > On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 2:11 AM, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson@... > <mailto:nyall.dawson@...>&...
Thank you very much for the summary Andrea! Sounds like the code sprint really was a great boost for styling interoperability. On Fri, Sep 2, ...
clap clap clap... great result and resume! thank you Andrea! Luigi Pirelli **********************************************************************...
Hi Andrea, Thanks for the amazing work, it's nice to see GS and QGIS compatibility improved! On 28 Jun 2016 7:42 p.m., "Andrea Aime&qu...
On 28-06-16 19:42, Andrea Aime wrote: > Hi, > at FOSS4G Bonn we'll have a bunch of QGis and GeoServer developers > participating at the c...
Hi Richard and Andrea, I'm really interested, but unfortunately (or fortunately... a new baby arriving) I'll not be present in Bonn, but I'm inter...
On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 11:03 PM, Luigi Pirelli <luipir@...> wrote: > Hi Richard and Andrea, I'm really interested, but unfortunately ...
Andrea I will be at Bonn and I will be happy to collaborate on that. Unfortuately, i will be at the code sprint_before_ the conference, so i hope...
Hello, Like Richard I am not a developper but this is something I am interesting on. I already made some test in the past with SLD export (MapSe...
Hi Yves and Victor, I'll get in Bonn Sunday, probably late, and I'm packed with workshops Monday all day and Tuesday afternoon, but I should hav...
Hi, in the interest of being prepared and get right to coding once at the code sprint, I was wondering, anyone has demo projects with complex s...
Hi Andrea, I agree to a have a set of data and rendering project to have a systematic way to test... a set of data and a set of rendering coupled...
On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Luigi Pirelli <luipir@...> wrote: > data and project are here: > https://github.com/faunalia/rt_m...
Hi Andrea, That sounds like a good plan, I certainly do have some projects. I'm sure there are plenty of other people with interesting projects a...
On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 10:39 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings@...> wrote: > > Anyone interested? :-) > > o/ > &g...
016-06-28 19:42 GMT+02:00 Andrea Aime <andrea.aime@...>: > Hi, > at FOSS4G Bonn we'll have a bunch of QGis and GeoServer developer...
On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Alessandro Pasotti <apasotti@...> wrote: > I would be very interested but unfortunately I will not b...