FOSS4G booth prep meeting reminder

jody.garnett
This was an action item for Astrid and myself and the marketing committee. Drop in welcome June 12 14:00 UTC (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=12&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=43&p3=49).

Will will start on IRC and move to chat if required.
Jody Garnett

Re: FOSS4G booth prep meeting reminder

jody.garnett
Well if cannot find a crew willing to organize a booth we can choose not to have one, this was done at foss4gna earlier in the year due to lack of volunteers.

I will try reaching out to the discussion list.
--
Jody Garnett

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 22:53, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
This was an action item for Astrid and myself and the marketing committee. Drop in welcome June 12 14:00 UTC (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=12&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=43&p3=49).

Will will start on IRC and move to chat if required.
Jody Garnett

Re: FOSS4G booth prep meeting reminder

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello,

for sure we should not cancel the booth.

Two people added their names already and last year it worked out very
well and we had a great booth.

I will contact the BLOC and organize the marketing and booth material.

See also ticket
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/36

And wiki page
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2019_OSGeo_Booth

Astrid

Am 12.06.2019 16:17 schrieb Jody Garnett:

> Well if cannot find a crew willing to organize a booth we can choose
> not to have one, this was done at foss4gna earlier in the year due to
> lack of volunteers.
>
> I will try reaching out to the discussion list.
>
> --
> Jody Garnett
>
> On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 22:53, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> This was an action item for Astrid and myself and the marketing
>> committee. Drop in welcome June 12 14:00 UTC
>>
> (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=12&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=43&p3=49
>> [1]).
>>
>> Will will start on IRC and move to chat if required. --
>>
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&amp;month=6&amp;day=12&amp;hour=14&amp;min=0&amp;sec=0&amp;p1=256&amp;p2=43&amp;p3=49

Re: FOSS4G booth prep meeting reminder

jody.garnett
Should consider a lounge/ meetup area (similar format to last year).