FOSS4G.be: kickoff meeting

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

As you may have heard on this list, the mapping party or on the
geodevevening, OSGeo.be is preparing to organise another FOSS4G.be on
september 22 (the day before state of the map).

We want to schedule a kickoff meeting for the event, and everyone is
invited to join. So if you would like to participate, please fill out
the following poll so we can choose a date:

https://framadate.org/ryPSLTWO28UwopGn

The meeting will be done online using skype or google hangout. Feel
free to contact us with any questions you have.

Kind Regards,
Johan

Re: FOSS4G.be: kickoff meeting

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

Most people have chosen
Monday 2 may at 20:00.
So let's have the meeting then.

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Johan Van de Wauw
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As you may have heard on this list, the mapping party or on the
> geodevevening, OSGeo.be is preparing to organise another FOSS4G.be on
> september 22 (the day before state of the map).
>

> We want to schedule a kickoff meeting for the event, and everyone is
> invited to join. So if you would like to participate, please fill out
> the following poll so we can choose a date:
>
> https://framadate.org/ryPSLTWO28UwopGn
>
> The meeting will be done online using skype or google hangout. Feel
> free to contact us with any questions you have.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan

Re: FOSS4G.be: kickoff meeting

KRUWIALIS Gael-2
Fine, I 'll be online.

About the agenda we can take the point from last year, and complete them, so during the meeting we can organize all the bullet point :-)

* Infrastructure, Venue
* Project schedule
* Budget
* Programme
* Call for Contributions
* Call for Sponsors
* Web site
* Miscellaneous
* Collaboration with ICA
* Call for volunteers
* State of the map
* Social event
* Booklet, poster & banner
* Organisation & volunteers tasks
* Translations
* Hackathon / Workshop

 Kind Regards,

Gael KRUWIALIS

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As you may have heard on this list, the mapping party or on the
> geodevevening, OSGeo.be is preparing to organise another FOSS4G.be on
> september 22 (the day before state of the map).
>

> We want to schedule a kickoff meeting for the event, and everyone is
> invited to join. So if you would like to participate, please fill out
> the following poll so we can choose a date:
>
> https://framadate.org/ryPSLTWO28UwopGn
>
> The meeting will be done online using skype or google hangout. Feel
> free to contact us with any questions you have.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan

Re: FOSS4G.be: kickoff meeting

Moritz Lennert
On 28/04/16 09:26, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:
> Fine, I 'll be online.
>
> About the agenda we can take the point from last year, and complete them, so during the meeting we can organize all the bullet point :-)

Good idea.

> * Collaboration with ICA
[...]
> * State of the map

I don't know if ICA will still be an issue. However, at the mapathon
last week, Jorieke from Missing Maps told me that they were planning a
mapathon on the same day as foss4g.be. We discussed the possibility to
somehow integrate the two, i.e. organise a Missing Maps mapathon from
16:00-19:00 on the day of foss4g.

To be discussed...

Moritz