Quantcast

FOSS4G UK at the Geovation Hub

James Milner

Hi all,

Me and Max Stephan from the Geovation Hub have been looking at if there's a possibility to put on a FOSS4G UK one day event in September down here at the hub in London. We think we would be okay venue wise (we would host it here), but would probably need a hand with organising, specifically around sponsorship and potentially a workshop track.

If it sounds good, and people would be interested in attending/helping then I can start to formalise the details (date, agenda, website, logistics etc).

All the best,

James

James Milner

Re: FOSS4G UK at the Geovation Hub

Jo Cook
Hi James,

Yes that sounds really good! Once you have some more details let us know, and also if you need any help from OSGeo:UK for it.

Jo

t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

--
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.