FOSS4G UK Online Slides and Recordings now available

FOSS4G UK Online Slides and Recordings now available

stevenfeldman
We had a great day of FOSS4G talks at FOSS4GUK Online on 17th June.

Over 450 people were online at the peak and we estimate that somewhere between 500 and 600 people participated from 77 countries. We are in the process of writing up our notes and lessons learnt so that other FOSS4Gs can take this forward if they wish and we should publish that on the wiki next week.

There are 36 sessions recorded sessions (approx 30 minutes each). You can browse through the session abstracts and link to the slides and recordings at https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4gukonline2020/sessions.html alternatively go straight to our YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/c/FOSS4GUK

Enjoy!
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild” newsletter