FOSS4G UK 2018 Update

James Milner

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update regarding FOSS4G UK 2018. Firstly, to make sure we can keep as many attendees as happy as possible, we'd like to know which day would work best for the code sprint. Please visit the form and vote for the day which would suit you best:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I3F5cy_dC-lfazKNq05oi6icSlO0A6jl1ZvZEaHeK_o/

Secondly, we wanted to let you know that we still have some sponsorship slots available. Here's our sponsorship form/deck for those that are interested in finding out more:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17Qu_bqh6U_gkkv1KK6QLSWdwaTXnAwibh-G4gW0nhU0/

Sponsorship is a great opportunity to support the FOSS4G community by allowing us to keep our ticket cost accessible and improve the quality of the event for everyone.

Let me know if you have any other queries!

All the best

James Milner

Re: FOSS4G UK 2018 Update

James Milner