FOSS4G-SotM Oceania, meeting minutes 2018-05-25

FOSS4G-SotM Oceania, meeting minutes 2018-05-25

John Bryant
Hi folks,

We're officially less than 6 months away from FOSS4g-SotM Oceania. There's plenty of activity taking place to pull the threads together, and a huge amount of work left to do, but things are starting to come together and it's going to be an exciting, can't-miss event!

For those interested, minutes from our most recent meeting (last Friday) are posted on our wiki page here.

Highlights include:
  • finalised partnership agreement with SSSI to act as a guarantor for the event
  • kicking off our sponsorship drive
To receive announcements by email, be sure to sign up for our mailing list at http://foss4g-oceania.org. We'll also be posting news items there, and on our Twitter feed. Keep an eye out for our call for presentations & workshops, and the opening of early bird registrations... coming soon.

Questions? Drop us a line at [hidden email]. For prospective sponsors, please get in touch with us at [hidden email], so we can make sure you have a chance to get involved.

Looking forward to seeing you in Melbourne in November!

John