It's not too prescriptive but does include the provision that we can pick a winner and then look to further develop / modify that design to suit.
Suggested timeframe would be:
- Finalise the logo contest details
- Decide on closing date (allow 2 weeks from announcement?)
Early next week:
- Announce logo competition via various social media channels
After closing date:
- Organising committee to vote on designs
- Organising committee to determine if winner requires further refinement
After any potential refinement:
- Get logo in use across social media accounts, incorporate into in-development website, etc
Please send through any suggestions to improve this process or the contest details.
This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or [hidden email]) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.
Aust-NZ mailing list
[hidden email] https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/aust-nz