FOSS4G SOTM Oceania update

John Bryant
Hi all,

We've begun a fortnightly cadence of committee meetings to make sure we build & maintain some momentum on organising the November conference. We had our last meeting on the 16th, and minutes can be found on the wiki.

Highlights include:
  • We have a logo! now to put it to use...
  • We've visited possible conference venues
  • Progress made on developing the budget & a sponsorship prospectus
  • Some discussion around a possible travel grant fund to provide assistance to attendees who might not be able to attend otherwise
Participation & discussion amongst the community is welcomed! If you're curious to learn more, drop us a line at [hidden email], or check out these resources:
Next meeting will be called very soon.

John