FOSS4G SOTM Oceania update

John Bryant
Hi everyone!

Fresh from the Christmas break, the FOSS4G-SOTM-Oceania committee met on Friday to kick off this year's work on planning the November conference. Highlights include:
  • various committee members have volunteered for key areas of responsibility, so we should start seeing some progress on those fronts soon
  • LOGO: we need people to check out our logo competition and submit entries (please forward to your networks!)
  • in discussions with SSSI and University of Melbourne as possible event partners
  • We have social media! Not especially active yet, but we'll get on it soon.
Minutes from last week's committee meeting can be found here.

Still plenty of opportunity to get involved - drop us a line at this list, or at [hidden email] if you're interested in contributing to planning this event!

Cheers
John