FOSS4G North America

David William Bitner-3
Hey OSGeo Local Chapters or chapter reps (please forward on to the rest of the folks in your chapter),

As I hope you all have heard by now the Free and Open Source for Geospatial North America Conference is coming to Minneapolis, MN May 22-24th.

I hope that you all will be able to come join us, I really think it is going to be a great event!

I do want to point out that the Call for Proposals for presentations closes on February 15th so get your proposals in!

I would also like to ask that if anyone here owns, works for, knows anyone who might be a great fit for a sponsor of the event to help us make the case. Any questions, interest, or recommendations of folks to contact, please email [hidden email]. The full sponsorship prospectus can be found at http://foss4g-na.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/foss4gna-sponsorship.pdf.

I look forward to hopefully seeing all of you in May! Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Cheers,

David (Conference Chair)

--
David William Bitner