FOSS4G-Niagara Falls 2020 letter of intent

FOSS4G-Niagara Falls 2020 letter of intent

James Burn
Dear Conference Committee members,
​On behalf of the delegation from the Niagara Falls area, we are pleased to submit this letter of intent to host the FOSS4G-2020 conference.

We are excited by this opportunity to not only showcase new initiatives but to also create a greater awareness of what the FOSS4G movement is all about.

If there are any questions or need for clarification, please do not hesitate to contact either of the co-chairs  Brad Berg, Email: [hidden email] or Chris S. Renschler, Email:  [hidden email].

Thank you.

_________

James Burn, LET, C.E.T., GCS, GISP

FOSS4G 2020 NIAGARA FALLS LOI 5 OCT 2018.pdf (714K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSS4G-Niagara Falls 2020 letter of intent

Eli Adam
Hi James,

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 6:13 PM James Burn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Conference Committee members,
>
> On behalf of the delegation from the Niagara Falls area, we are pleased to submit this letter of intent to host the FOSS4G-2020 conference.
>
> We are excited by this opportunity to not only showcase new initiatives but to also create a greater awareness of what the FOSS4G movement is all about.
>
> If there are any questions or need for clarification, please do not hesitate to contact either of the co-chairs  Brad Berg, Email: [hidden email] or Chris S. Renschler, Email:  [hidden email].

Are either or both Brad and Chris on this email list, preferably
subscribed in non-digest mode?  Since you sent this email, the default
would be that people reply to you and the list.

Best regards, Eli

> Thank you.
>

> _________
>
> James Burn, LET, C.E.T., GCS, GISP

Re: FOSS4G-Niagara Falls 2020 letter of intent

James Burn
Hi Eli, thank you for the reply.

I will touch base with both Brad and Chris and ensure that they are indeed on the list and reply to this so that they can be more easily reached and responded to.

Thank you again.

_________
Jaburn