FOSS4G NA-presentation videos are on YouTube

FOSS4G NA-presentation videos are on YouTube

kathi-2

I think there are still more being uploaded, but here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqor3hXvGSofDWzQez3tbg

Re: FOSS4G NA-presentation videos are on YouTube

wenzeslaus

Vashek

--
Hope to see some of you tomorrow at GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup.

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 12:56 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

I think there are still more being uploaded, but here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqor3hXvGSofDWzQez3tbg

Re: FOSS4G NA-presentation videos are on YouTube

Newcomb, Doug
There were several that were not captured due to technical difficulties.

Doug

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Vaclav Petras <[hidden email]> wrote:

Vashek

--
Hope to see some of you tomorrow at GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup.

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 12:56 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

I think there are still more being uploaded, but here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqor3hXvGSofDWzQez3tbg

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 [hidden email]
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats. As a federal employee, my email may be subject to FOIA request.