FOSS4G NA 2016 Report

FOSS4G NA 2016 Report – I had the pleasure of serving as the OSGeo representative for the 2016 FOSS4G NA conference selection and planning. I thought the team did an exc...
Thanks for sharing the synopsis; I'm especially encouraged by (1) gender (identity) parity in the planning committee (2) strong presence of fema...
Dear Kristin, Everyone The sex/gender split was similar for FOSS4G NA 2016 as FOSS4G NA 2015. In the range of 25 to 30 percent women for both...
Thanks Mark, I also appreciated the positive collaboration with OSGeo and LocationTech, and would like to thank you for representing OSGeo on ...