FOSS4G Meeting in Knoxville TN - May 19th 2017

FOSS4G Meeting in Knoxville TN - May 19th 2017

Randal Hale

Good People,

There will be a Free and Open Source GIS one day meeting happening in Knoxville TN on May 19th 2017 at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Knoxfoss4g20170519

If you'd like to come and learn more about FOSS4G or present something you're doing with FOSS4G software please make plans to attend/present.

Since this is the first time something like this has happened in the area, we are keeping this informal, cheap, and friendly.

  • As of right now the price tag is free (as in $0). If we do have to charge something it's not going to be much - this is focused on growing community.
  • Everyone is welcome be you state, federal, private, student, green, or purple.
  • We are also seeking sponsors to help with a few miscellaneous items that need to be paid for. We will shout your name in front of everyone.
As more information comes available I'll make announcements here. I hope to see you there.

Come join the community.

Randy