FOSS4G Logo Contest 2021

FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires
Hello!

We want to announce the start of the contest for the logo of the FOSS4G 2021 in Buenos Aires.
Entering this link: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2021/Logo_Contest, you can see the bases and conditions to participate.
You have time to send it until Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
If you have any questions, you can write to us at [hidden email].

We look forward to your logo!

For more news you can join our social networks:
-Linkedin:   https://www.linkedin.com/foss4g-2021-ba

Thanks to everyone

Re: FOSS4G Logo Contest 2021

Sergio Acosta y Lara

Great If you have this ad translated into Spanish, I will share it through other networks.​

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330

Re: FOSS4G Logo Contest 2021

FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires
Por supuesto, acá va en español.

Hola!
Queremos anunciarles el inicio del concurso para el logo de la FOSS4G 2021 en Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Entrando a este link: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2021/Logo_Contest, podes ver las bases y condiciones para participar.
Si tenes alguna duda, podes comunicarte con nosotros enviando un mail a [hidden email]

Esperamos tu logo!

Para mas noticias podes unirte a nuestras redes sociales:
-Twitter: https://twitter.com/foss4g
-Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foss4g2021/
-Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/foss4g2021ba/
-Linkedin:  https://www.linkedin.com/foss4g-2021-ba