FOSS4G-EU proposal by OSGeo Portugal

Jorge Gustavo Rocha
Dear Conference Committee,

The Portuguese OSGeo Local Chapter is proud to submit a proposal for the
FOSS4G-EU Conference in 2018, in Guimarães, Portugal, on 17-19 of July,
2018. The proposal link is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PRLctTznp77fXXbnwqcpH3yykOBiIZ91sGWhBZqEub8/edit?usp=sharing

We chose a smaller, more intimate venue, with all amenities in walking
distance. We keep almost the same prices from last FOSS4G-EU, but we
include more food and beverage during the event (lunch and morning
coffee is included). A conservative budget proposal is also available at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wMACRLaYra3tE4auxMPjmXv6NAmDkz94j7mR4UP4IJs/edit?usp=sharing

Costs will be lower, we hope, but right now we would like to work based
on the less favourable scenario.

This is just the starting point. If you have any questions, please feel
free to ask.

In the name of the Guimarães LOC team,

J. Gustavo
--
Jorge Gustavo Rocha
Departamento de Informática

Re: FOSS4G-EU proposal by OSGeo Portugal

Jachym Cepicky

Hi Jorge,

thank you very much for your proposal.

To all committee members, please review and prepare  for the motion soon

Jachym

On Sun, 1 Oct 2017, 10:41 Jorge Gustavo Rocha, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you Jorge and the team for probably best structured proposal ever :-)

Since there was no other proposal, Foss4g-Europe committee ask their questions in case they have some?

I suggest, we proseed with the move by end of this week, so that you could get this confirmed by next week, if it is still ok

Jachym

On Sat, 7 Oct 2017, 12:49 Jachym Cepicky, <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Jachym, hi all conference committee members,

We will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Best regards,

Jorge

J. Gustavo