FOSS4G ASIA

ss gci
Hello Everyone! I am Sunveer Singh. I am Student participating in Google Code In Initiative for Young Students, which is an annual program for high school students hosted by Google every year. I created an Design for  FOSS4G Asia Srilanka. Jeff McKenna, mentor for Google Code In, suggested me to post it here. Hope You like it!

Here is the link to SVG File: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cq4AfHpTLf9xb9oGslnVFKi6Dg0FghPl

Thank You
Sunveer

Re: FOSS4G ASIA

nimalika fernando-2
Dear Sunveer,

Wow ! So happy to see your contribution. Thank you so much for your nice creation and hope we can use it some place when promoting the evnt .

I am happy to know that you are participating in Google Code In and wish you all the very best. I am sure that you will enjoy and learn a lot while engaging with it .

Please keep in touch and see if you can participate in FOSS4G Asia -2018 in December this year !

Good luck !

Nimalika

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:25 PM, Sunveer Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone! I am Sunveer Singh. I am Student participating in Google Code In Initiative for Young Students, which is an annual program for high school students hosted by Google every year. I created an Design for  FOSS4G Asia Srilanka. Jeff McKenna, mentor for Google Code In, suggested me to post it here. Hope You like it!

Here is the link to SVG File: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cq4AfHpTLf9xb9oGslnVFKi6Dg0FghPl

Thank You
Sunveer

Nimalika Fernando