FOSS4G 2020 - Calgary Bid

JonathanNeufeld
Dear Conference Committee, Attached please find the Calgary Letter of Intent for the 2020 FOSS 4G Event. We are excited to showcase the Calgary geospatial community to the world Regards, Jon Neufeld and Brad Ashley FOSS4G 2020 Calgary Co-chairs FOSS_4G_2020_-_Calgary_Letter_of_Intent.pdf

Sent from the OSGeo Conference Committee mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: FOSS4G 2020 - Calgary Bid

Eli Adam
Hi Jonathan,

Can you please resend the letter to the list in manner such that it is
truly attached to the email and lands in the email archives here,
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2018-October/thread.html
 Right now it is externally referenced to a nabble url.

Thanks, Eli

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 8:07 AM JonathanNeufeld <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Conference Committee, Attached please find the Calgary Letter of Intent for the 2020 FOSS 4G Event. We are excited to showcase the Calgary geospatial community to the world Regards, Jon Neufeld and Brad Ashley FOSS4G 2020 Calgary Co-chairs FOSS_4G_2020_-_Calgary_Letter_of_Intent.pdf

FOSS4G 2020 - Calgary Bid

JonathanNeufeld

Dear Conference Committee,

Attached please find the Calgary Letter of Intent for the 2020 FOSS 4G Event.

We are excited to showcase the Calgary geospatial community to the world

Regards,

Jon Neufeld and Brad Ashley

FOSS4G 2020 Calgary Co-chairs

(resubmitted as email attachment)

JONATHAN NEUFELD, P.ENG, MBA
CEO

TECTERRA INC.
DIRECT  403.532.4281 MOBILE 403.473.4333
EMAIL [hidden email]   WEB www.tecterra.com

108, 8826 Blackfoot Trail SE Calgary, AB T2J 3J1 Canada

TERRA_Logo

FOSS 4G 2020 - Calgary Letter of Intent.pdf (617K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSS4G 2020 - Calgary Bid

JonathanNeufeld
HI Eli,

Thanks for the note,

I have attached the letter of intent here

Regards,
Jon

Can you please resend the letter to the list in manner such that it is truly attached to the email and lands in the email archives here, https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2018-October/thread.html
 Right now it is externally referenced to a nabble url.

Thanks, Eli

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 8:07 AM JonathanNeufeld <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Conference Committee, Attached please find the Calgary Letter of
> Intent for the 2020 FOSS 4G Event. We are excited to showcase the
> Calgary geospatial community to the world Regards, Jon Neufeld and
> Brad Ashley FOSS4G 2020 Calgary Co-chairs
> FOSS_4G_2020_-_Calgary_Letter_of_Intent.pdf

FOSS 4G 2020 - Calgary Letter of Intent.pdf (617K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSS4G 2020 - Calgary Bid

Eli Adam
Hi Jon and Brad,

It seems that the venue might be charging a fee for wifi, is that fee
to the attendees or the LOC when renting the venue?  "Wifi and
hardwired internet will be available to attendees for a fee."  In past
years, wifi without a fee has been critically important and the wifi
has to be able to handle lots of traffic (major project releases that
everyone downloads at once) and not block ports for IRC or other
non-http(s) protocols.  Can you clarify the wifi?

I've also put this question on the wiki,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=FOSS4G2020_Q%26A_Calgary&A_Calgary=

Thanks, Eli