FOSS4G 2019 - Travel Grant Programme

Till Adams-3
Dear members of OSGeo's CC!

Last year Steven and me had quite some success in collecting money on
our regional FOSS4G events (FOSS4G Great Britain and FOSSGIS for German
speaking chapter). I plan to go around with the collection box this year
again. Perhaps there is one or the other among you, for whom a regional
event is also imminent in the near future, so please think about
collecting some money - it's fun!

I included Codrina and Vasile from Bucharest LOC, because I hope, that
they will support the collecters with some "promotion care packages"
such as stickers and whatever you have, when we request it?

Regards, Till

Re: FOSS4G 2019 - Travel Grant Programme

stevenfeldman
Great idea

It was fun and easy to get people to put money in a collection box. I have also sold off some FakeMaps and Sh*thole Geography stickers to raise a bit of money. Every little bit hurts so let’s try to make a collection for the TGP a part of everyone of our regional and local events

Cheers
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org
@MapsintheWild