FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello,

what do you think about strying  to mak an OSGeoLive Workshop or
Presentation at FOSS4G 2019?

Someone interested to submit something ?

f.e
"Setting up an SDI with Open Source Software using OSGeoLive"
or "Get to know OSGeoLive"

The CfP is open at the moment.

https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/

It will close April 15, 2019

Astrid

Re: FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi,

This is a good idea, I am in.

Regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member

Re: FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

Nicolas Roelandt
Me too :)

Wanna help write the proposal ?

Nicolas

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Bien cordialement,

Nicolas Roelandt
mail: [hidden email]
mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
twitter: @RoelandtN42

Re: FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

Cameron Shorter

Yes, I'm in for helping prepare content, if someone else is able to attend and present.

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Bien cordialement,

Nicolas Roelandt
mail: [hidden email]
mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
twitter: @RoelandtN42

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello,

great.

Workshop:
So maybe we can call the Workshop : Setting up a Spatial Data
Infrastructure (SDI) with Open Source Software using OSGeoLive

I created a draft text and send the infromation to Cameron, Nicolas,
Angelos

Presentation?
* shall we also submit an OSGeoLive presentation? Would be great to
present the project again and motivate people to get infomved.

Astrid

Am 28.02.2019 20:16 schrieb Cameron Shorter:

> Yes, I'm in for helping prepare content, if someone else is able to
> attend and present.
>
> On 1/3/19 4:15 am, Nicolas Roelandt wrote:
>
>> Me too :)
>>
>> Wanna help write the proposal ?
>>
>> Nicolas
>>
>> Le jeu. 28 févr. 2019 à 12:33, Angelos Tzotsos
>> <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This is a good idea, I am in.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Angelos

>>> or

>>> --
>>> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
>>> Charter Member
>>> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
>>> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos [2]

>> --
>>
>> Bien cordialement,
>>
>> Nicolas Roelandt
>> mail: [hidden email]
>> mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
>> twitter: @ROELANDTN42 [4]

> Cameron Shorter
> Technology Demystifier
>
> M +61 (0) 419 142 254
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/
> [2] http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos
> [4] https://twitter.com/RoelandtN42

Re: FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

Nicolas Roelandt
Hi all,

Thanks Astrid for setting this up.
Already made some comment, we can discuss it on today's meeting if you will.

Nicolas

Le lun. 11 mars 2019 à 19:02, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello,

great.

Workshop:
So maybe we can call the Workshop : Setting up a Spatial Data
Infrastructure (SDI) with Open Source Software using OSGeoLive

I created a draft text and send the infromation to Cameron, Nicolas,
Angelos

Presentation?
* shall we also submit an OSGeoLive presentation? Would be great to
present the project again and motivate people to get infomved.

Astrid

Am 28.02.2019 20:16 schrieb Cameron Shorter:
> Yes, I'm in for helping prepare content, if someone else is able to
> attend and present.
>
> On 1/3/19 4:15 am, Nicolas Roelandt wrote:
>
>> Me too :)
>>
>> Wanna help write the proposal ?
>>
>> Nicolas
>>
>> Le jeu. 28 févr. 2019 à 12:33, Angelos Tzotsos
>> <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This is a good idea, I am in.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Angelos

>>> or

>>> --
>>> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
>>> Charter Member
>>> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
>>> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos [2]

>> --
>>
>> Bien cordialement,
>>
>> Nicolas Roelandt
>> mail: [hidden email]
>> mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
>> twitter: @ROELANDTN42 [4]

> Cameron Shorter
> Technology Demystifier
>
> M +61 (0) 419 142 254
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/
> [2] http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos
> [4] https://twitter.com/RoelandtN42

Bien cordialement,

Nicolas Roelandt
mail: [hidden email]
mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
twitter: @RoelandtN42

Re: FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello Nicolas,

thanks for your input. Great!

I am on my way to Dresden at the moment. FOSSGIS Conference is going to
start tomorrow :)

I am not sure whether I can attend today. We have a social event in the
evening. But maybe I will come around for a few minutes.

See you all

Astrid

PS: we will have 30 workshops at FOSSGIS. Most of the use OSGeoLive 12.1
that means 12.0 + QGIS 3.4.x and pgAdmin 5
https://www.fossgis-konferenz.de/2019/programm/

Am 12.03.2019 09:33 schrieb Nicolas Roelandt:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks Astrid for setting this up.
> Already made some comment, we can discuss it on today's meeting if you
> will.
>
> Nicolas
>
> Le lun. 11 mars 2019 à 19:02, Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
> <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> great.
>>
>> Workshop:
>> So maybe we can call the Workshop : Setting up a Spatial Data
>> Infrastructure (SDI) with Open Source Software using OSGeoLive
>>
>> I created a draft text and send the infromation to Cameron,
>> Nicolas,
>> Angelos
>>
>> Presentation?
>> * shall we also submit an OSGeoLive presentation? Would be great to
>>
>> present the project again and motivate people to get infomved.
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>> Am 28.02.2019 20:16 schrieb Cameron Shorter:
>>> Yes, I'm in for helping prepare content, if someone else is able
>>> attend and present.

>>> --
>>> Cameron Shorter
>>> Technology Demystifier
>>> Open Technologies and Geospatial Consultant
>>>
>>> M +61 (0) 419 142 254
>>>

>>> Links:
>>> ------
>>> [1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/ [1]
>>> [2] http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos [2]
>>> [4] https://twitter.com/RoelandtN42 [4]

> Bien cordialement,
>
> Nicolas Roelandt
> mail: [hidden email]
> mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
> twitter: @ROELANDTN42 [4]
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/
> [2] http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos
> [4] https://twitter.com/RoelandtN42

Re: FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

Nicolas Roelandt
Hi Astrid,

You are welcome. :)

Enjoy your event, don't worry about us ;)

Nicolas

Le mar. 12 mars 2019 à 13:46, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello Nicolas,

thanks for your input. Great!

I am on my way to Dresden at the moment. FOSSGIS Conference is going to
start tomorrow :)

I am not sure whether I can attend today. We have a social event in the
evening. But maybe I will come around for a few minutes.

See you all

Astrid

PS: we will have 30 workshops at FOSSGIS. Most of the use OSGeoLive 12.1
that means 12.0 + QGIS 3.4.x and pgAdmin 5
https://www.fossgis-konferenz.de/2019/programm/

Am 12.03.2019 09:33 schrieb Nicolas Roelandt:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks Astrid for setting this up.
> Already made some comment, we can discuss it on today's meeting if you
> will.
>
> Nicolas
>
> Le lun. 11 mars 2019 à 19:02, Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
> <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> great.
>>
>> Workshop:
>> So maybe we can call the Workshop : Setting up a Spatial Data
>> Infrastructure (SDI) with Open Source Software using OSGeoLive
>>
>> I created a draft text and send the infromation to Cameron,
>> Nicolas,
>> Angelos
>>
>> Presentation?
>> * shall we also submit an OSGeoLive presentation? Would be great to
>>
>> present the project again and motivate people to get infomved.
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>> Am 28.02.2019 20:16 schrieb Cameron Shorter:
>>> Yes, I'm in for helping prepare content, if someone else is able
>>> attend and present.

>>> --
>>> Cameron Shorter
>>> Technology Demystifier
>>> Open Technologies and Geospatial Consultant
>>>
>>> M +61 (0) 419 142 254
>>>

>>> Links:
>>> ------
>>> [1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/ [1]
>>> [2] http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos [2]
>>> [4] https://twitter.com/RoelandtN42 [4]

> Bien cordialement,
>
> Nicolas Roelandt
> mail: [hidden email]
> mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
> twitter: @ROELANDTN42 [4]
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/
> [2] http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos
> [4] https://twitter.com/RoelandtN42

Bien cordialement,

Nicolas Roelandt
mail: [hidden email]
mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
twitter: @RoelandtN42

Re: FOSS4G 2019 - OSGeoLive Workshop or Presentation CFP is open

Cameron Shorter

I like the scope of what you are aiming for here. I think this will be a really good workshop once set up.

I've added my feedback into the outline. In particular, I think we should be clear about who we are targeting (new users without any prior practical experience with most of the OSGeo tools).

On 13/3/19 12:06 am, Nicolas Roelandt wrote:
Hi Astrid,

You are welcome. :)

Enjoy your event, don't worry about us ;)

Nicolas

Le mar. 12 mars 2019 à 13:46, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello Nicolas,

thanks for your input. Great!

I am on my way to Dresden at the moment. FOSSGIS Conference is going to
start tomorrow :)

I am not sure whether I can attend today. We have a social event in the
evening. But maybe I will come around for a few minutes.

See you all

Astrid

PS: we will have 30 workshops at FOSSGIS. Most of the use OSGeoLive 12.1
that means 12.0 + QGIS 3.4.x and pgAdmin 5
https://www.fossgis-konferenz.de/2019/programm/

Am 12.03.2019 09:33 schrieb Nicolas Roelandt:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks Astrid for setting this up.
> Already made some comment, we can discuss it on today's meeting if you
> will.
>
> Nicolas
>
> Le lun. 11 mars 2019 à 19:02, Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
> <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> great.
>>
>> Workshop:
>> So maybe we can call the Workshop : Setting up a Spatial Data
>> Infrastructure (SDI) with Open Source Software using OSGeoLive
>>
>> I created a draft text and send the infromation to Cameron,
>> Nicolas,
>> Angelos
>>
>> Presentation?
>> * shall we also submit an OSGeoLive presentation? Would be great to
>>
>> present the project again and motivate people to get infomved.
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>> Am 28.02.2019 20:16 schrieb Cameron Shorter:
>>> Yes, I'm in for helping prepare content, if someone else is able
>>> attend and present.

>>> --
>>> Cameron Shorter
>>> Technology Demystifier
>>> Open Technologies and Geospatial Consultant
>>>
>>> M +61 (0) 419 142 254
>>>

>>> Links:
>>> ------
>>> [1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/ [1]
>>> [2] http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos [2]
>>> [4] https://twitter.com/RoelandtN42 [4]

> Bien cordialement,
>
> Nicolas Roelandt
> mail: [hidden email]
> mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
> twitter: @ROELANDTN42 [4]
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/
> [2] http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos
> [4] https://twitter.com/RoelandtN42

Bien cordialement,

Nicolas Roelandt
mail: [hidden email]
mobile: +33 (0)6 42 40 42 55
twitter: @RoelandtN42

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: possible OSGeoLive presentation

Cameron Shorter

Text for OSGeoLive presentation.

Niko,

At the end of the OSGeoLive meeting you pointed us to proposed text for an OSGeoLive presentation:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C2dgtcDv5fw6ISSd-5x4xlCkWLRkShg7o27p6JDMD9Q/edit#

TALK PROPOSAL

What’s new in OSGeoLive 13.0 ?

OSGeoLive 13.0 will be released at the end of July 2019.

Still working on the improvements initiated for OSGeoLive 12.0, it will embedded latest stable version of a vast choice of Open Source Geospatial software. The work on the geodata science with Python and  R stacks have also been continued.

The documentation is also a big building area and we  made a proposal to Google Season of Docs in order to get it even better.

--

Questions:

1. How much time is the presentation slot?

2. What should our target audience be? If targeting new users the OSGeoLive lightning talk could be used. But I think we target OSGeo community who already know OSGeoLive, and want to know our current status.

Ie, I think we should provide a "State of OSGeoLive" talk:

* What have we achieved?

* What are our current challenges?

* What are our immediate next steps?

* What are our long term goals?

* How are technology trends impacting us (both positive and negative) and how are we responding?

* How does OSGeoLive integrate with other projects and how it can be used as an indicator of health of other OSGeo communities.

* How can other communities engage with OSGeoLive most effectively to amplify the effectiveness of their projects.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: possible OSGeoLive presentation

Baka Niko
Hi Cameron,

I agree with you on those points. And it is indeed a good skeleton for the presentation.

I'll make a proposal that will reflect that today.

It is a 30 minutes slot : 20 min presentation, 5 min questions and 5 minutes for room changes.

Target is like you said, beginners and users that want an update. So yes, we need to present the project, what we have done for 13.0 and what we plan to do.

Best,

Nicolas

Le mer. 10 avr. 2019 à 00:27, Cameron Shorter <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

I just added some content on OSGeoLive (website intro) because the talk description will be on the website and we aim to newcomers as well.
I have just one concern. I put it at the beginning of the abstract, shall put it at the end ?

Nicolas

Le jeu. 11 avr. 2019 à 17:32, Baka Niko <[hidden email]> a écrit :
[...]

Niko, I've lost track of what is new that are looking for me to review.

On a separate note, I think that a workshop presentation is something we can use in our Google Season of Docs cross-project initiative. Define a template for what a presentation should look like, with outlines and writing instructions, apply it for OSGeo Live, and then encourage other projects to make use of it. As a bonus, and if lucky, we'd get a technical writer allocated to help us with it.
I've put a placeholder for the idea here:

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 at 04:18, Baka Niko <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Astrid Emde-2
Hello,

looks very good.

I added some comment and a sentence.

But I would you can submit it like that.

Maybe another sentence: We would like to encourage people around the
world to get involved and to help with the translation.

Astrid

Am 11.04.2019 20:18 schrieb Baka Niko:

> [...]
>>> OSGeoLive lightning talk could be used. But I think we target
>>> OSGeo community who already know OSGeoLive, and want to know our
>>> current status.
>>>
>>> Ie, I think we should provide a "State of OSGeoLive" talk:
>>>
>>> * What have we achieved?
>>>
>>> * What are our current challenges?
>>>
>>> * What are our immediate next steps?
>>>
>>> * What are our long term goals?
>>>
>>> * How are technology trends impacting us (both positive and
>>> negative) and how are we responding?
>>>
>>> * How does OSGeoLive integrate with other projects and how it can
>>> be used as an indicator of health of other OSGeo communities.
>>>
>>> * How can other communities engage with OSGeoLive most effectively
>>> to amplify the effectiveness of their projects.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cameron Shorter
>>> Technology Demystifier
>>> Open Technologies and Geospatial Consultant

Hi Astrid, all,

Thanks for the comments; I made the proposal like this:
OSGeoLive is a self-contained bootable DVD, USB thumb drive or Virtual Machine based on Lubuntu, that allows you to try a wide variety of open source geospatial software without installing anything. It is composed entirely of free software, allowing it to be freely distributed, duplicated and passed around.
It provides pre-configured applications for a range of geospatial use cases, including storage, publishing, viewing, analysis and manipulation of data. It also contains sample datasets and documentation.
OSGeoLive is an OSGeo project used in several workshops at FOSS4Gs around the world.

OSGeoLive 13.0 will be released at the end of July 2019 ready for FOSS4G 2019.
Still working on the improvements initiated for OSGeoLive 12.0, it will embedded latest stable version of a vast choice of Open Source Geospatial software. The work on the geodata science with Python and  R stacks have also been continued. Documentation is also a big building area and we made a proposal to Google Season of Docs in order to get it even better. We would like to encourage people around the world to help us translate it.
This presentation will reflect what we did for OSGeoLive 13.0, what choices have been made, what we plan to do for 14.0 and after.

We still can change things but I hit the 1250 characters limit and had to rephrase a bit.

Choice I made to questions:

In which general topic would you include this submission? => Uses cases and applications

In which general theme does this submission best fit?

Software status, new development

Please, rate your submission with respect to its technical complexity, from 1 - beginner to 4 - highly advanced

1 - Minimal technical knowledge

Please see screen captures in the google doc to see other options.

I'll send the proposal today so we are not too late, but we can adjust in the coming days.

Best,

Nicolas

Le ven. 12 avr. 2019 à 20:21, Astrid Emde <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> [...]

>>> OSGeoLive lightning talk could be used. But I think we target
>>> OSGeo community who already know OSGeoLive, and want to know our
>>> current status.
>>>
>>> Ie, I think we should provide a "State of OSGeoLive" talk:
>>>
>>> * What have we achieved?
>>>
>>> * What are our current challenges?
>>>
>>> * What are our immediate next steps?
>>>
>>> * What are our long term goals?
>>>
>>> * How are technology trends impacting us (both positive and
>>> negative) and how are we responding?
>>>
>>> * How does OSGeoLive integrate with other projects and how it can
>>> be used as an indicator of health of other OSGeo communities.
>>>
>>> * How can other communities engage with OSGeoLive most effectively
>>> to amplify the effectiveness of their projects.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cameron Shorter
>>> Technology Demystifier
>>> Open Technologies and Geospatial Consultant

I also send a mail to Astrid and Angelos to join me on the proposal. If anyone wants to join, please tell me by mail.
I'll send an invit.

Best,

Nicolas

Le ven. 12 avr. 2019 à 21:31, Nicolas Roelandt <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> [...]

>>> OSGeoLive lightning talk could be used. But I think we target
>>> OSGeo community who already know OSGeoLive, and want to know our
>>> current status.
>>>
>>> Ie, I think we should provide a "State of OSGeoLive" talk:
>>>
>>> * What have we achieved?
>>>
>>> * What are our current challenges?
>>>
>>> * What are our immediate next steps?
>>>
>>> * What are our long term goals?
>>>
>>> * How are technology trends impacting us (both positive and
>>> negative) and how are we responding?
>>>
>>> * How does OSGeoLive integrate with other projects and how it can
>>> be used as an indicator of health of other OSGeo communities.
>>>
>>> * How can other communities engage with OSGeoLive most effectively
>>> to amplify the effectiveness of their projects.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cameron Shorter
>>> Technology Demystifier
>>> Open Technologies and Geospatial Consultant

Can someone tweet with the OSGeoLive twitter account that we send a proposal ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Le ven. 12 avr. 2019 à 21:38, Nicolas Roelandt <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> [...]

>>> OSGeoLive lightning talk could be used. But I think we target
>>> OSGeo community who already know OSGeoLive, and want to know our
>>> current status.
>>>
>>> Ie, I think we should provide a "State of OSGeoLive" talk:
>>>
>>> * What have we achieved?
>>>
>>> * What are our current challenges?
>>>
>>> * What are our immediate next steps?
>>>
>>> * What are our long term goals?
>>>
>>> * How are technology trends impacting us (both positive and
>>> negative) and how are we responding?
>>>
>>> * How does OSGeoLive integrate with other projects and how it can
>>> be used as an indicator of health of other OSGeo communities.
>>>
>>> * How can other communities engage with OSGeoLive most effectively
>>> to amplify the effectiveness of their projects.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cameron Shorter
>>> Technology Demystifier
>>> Open Technologies and Geospatial Consultant

Hi Nicolas,

Here is an alternative wording which you might want to consider for a presentation:

Title: OSGeoLive - State of the union

The OSGeoLive project has consistently and sustainably been attracting contributions from ~ 50 projects for over a decade. Why has it been successful? What has attracted hundreds of diverse people to contribute to this project? How are technology changes affecting OSGeoLive, and by extension, the greater OSGeo ecosystem? Where is OSGeoLive heading and what are the challenges and opportunities for the future?

In this presentation we will touch on the principles that helped us become successful. We will cover current opportunities and challenges, and why people are using OSGeoLive now. And we will postulate where we think we might be heading next.

OSGeoLive is a ​Lubuntu based distribution of Geospatial Open Source Software, preconfigured with software, data, project overviews and quickstarts. It is great for testing the latest OSGeo software, using in workshops and tutorials, and has become a valuable marketing pipeline for OSGeo projects.

On 13/4/19 4:08 pm, Nicolas Roelandt wrote:
Hi Cameron,
There is still time 😊.
The end is in 2 days. I submitted to be sure but we can edit the proposal.

So no worries 😁

Nicolas

Le ven. 12 avr. 2019 à 23:21, Cameron Shorter <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi Nicholas, I have some time today to review your proposal. Am I too late? Have you already submitted it?

On 13/4/19 5:53 am, Nicolas Roelandt wrote:
> [...]

>>> OSGeoLive lightning talk could be used. But I think we target
>>> OSGeo community who already know OSGeoLive, and want to know our
>>> current status.
>>>
>>> Ie, I think we should provide a "State of OSGeoLive" talk:
>>>
>>> * What have we achieved?
>>>
>>> * What are our current challenges?
>>>
>>> * What are our immediate next steps?
>>>
>>> * What are our long term goals?
>>>
>>> * How are technology trends impacting us (both positive and
>>> negative) and how are we responding?
>>>
>>> * How does OSGeoLive integrate with other projects and how it can
>>> be used as an indicator of health of other OSGeo communities.
>>>
>>> * How can other communities engage with OSGeoLive most effectively
>>> to amplify the effectiveness of their projects.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cameron Shorter
>>> Technology Demystifier
>>> Open Technologies and Geospatial Consultant

new download server available -- soon

Brian M Hamlin

Hi livedvd linux group members --

  OSGeo dot org will have a new downlaod server "soon"

thanks to Regina and Jef  for solid efforts on this

  it appears that the livedvd/ area has some partial doc/ files from 2010

in the main download dir, in doc/  and doc-dev/   too

  could the owner of these fies please clean this up ?

The login is camerons   --  thank you

  best regards from Berkeley

   --Brian

Re: new download server available -- soon

Cameron Shorter

Brian,

"camerons" would be me. Can you please point me to where ever I need to go to clean up.

And also suggest how I should clean up.

Do I need to move stuff, remove stuff, something else?