FOSS4G 2017 annual general meeting: call for project, chapters and committee brief reports

FOSS4G 2017 annual general meeting: call for project, chapters and committee brief reports

Helena Mitasova-7

Dear OSGeo community:

As in previous years the OSGeo Annual General Meeting will take place at FOSS4G 2017 Global  - this year in Boston on Friday, August 18 at 1:30pm. The preliminary program is being prepared on wiki

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2017

We would like to ask representatives of projects, local chapters and committees please sign up if your would like to report on your activities. Based on the number of contributions we will decide on the time slots and format of the presentations.

We are also preparing OSGeo booth - if you would like to volunteer for the booth, please sign up on the wiki so that we can see how many volunteers are available and we will then prepare a schedule table to sign up for specific time slots

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Booth

New this year:

We invite local chapters, osgeo projects, geoforall labs and OSGeo partners to volunteer for a time slot at the booth and promote their activities (bring your flyers, brochures, stickers etc.).

Thank you all for your cooperation and we are looking forward to meeting in Boston, there is still time to register at http://2017.foss4g.org/register/

Helena Mitasova for the OSGeo Board of directors

--
Helena Mitasova
Professor

ph: 919-513-1327 (no voicemail)
fax 919 515-7802

Re: FOSS4G 2017 annual general meeting: call for project, chapters and committee brief reports

jody.garnett
We are starting to assemble slides for AGM:

Thanks to the Italian local chapter for starting things off!

This is our AGM meeting as an organization - project officers and committee chairs should attend (or send a delegate from your community). You may also join an IRC meeting in September if needed.

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 9:49 PM Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Jody Garnett