FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

OSGeo Code Sprint
Dear developers,

this year, once again, we are following the old tradition of hosting a
codesprint on the FOSS4G. More precisely, we offer a setting so that
individual projects can meet for their codesprint. Since projects
benefit from each other as well, the codesprint will naturally be held
conjointly at one place.
Unfortunately, circumstances have forced us to divide the codesprint
timetable-wise.

The first part is scheduled to take place directly before the
conference, the second immediately after. The first two and a half days
start on Sunday, August 21, 2016 at around noon and are scheduled to end
on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 (open end). The 2nd part starts in the
morning of Saturday, August 27, 2016 and ends on Sunday at 12 pm.

We are happy to have found a really awesome location for you. Codesprint
and accommodations are combined in one hall. Check out
http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/ for details about the venue.
Working zones will be created for you in the breakfast area and
hallways. There’s the option of finding relatively inexpensive sleeping
accommodations in train sleeping cars, camping buses, classic cars and
more. Additionally, an outdoor area is available for you to enjoy Bonn’s
summer weather in August, while working. Healthy and not-so-healthy
catering of drinks and snacks will be provided by us. Participation in
codesprint is free of charge. However, overnight stays will have to be
reserved and paid for by you.

Another hint: the BaseCamp is within walking distance from the
conference venue (WCCB) and has good access to public transportation –
the Icebreaker takes place here, too.
You see, it’s worthwhile booking here!

As the accommodations are available to all FOSS4G participants, we will
make an effort to make advance booking possible for you a few days
ahead, to ensure you have the opportunity to sleep on-site and wrap up
the evenings jointly. For that, it’s necessary for you to sign up
(https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint) and leave your
email address so that we can contact you immediately accomodation
booking is available. We need your sign-up for the planning of snacks
and drinks, too!

This is open to all who wish to participate in one or more projects.
There’s always plenty to do – it’s not all about programming.
Translation, documentation, feedback, discussions, testing – all this is
also important for  project so everyone is cordially invited to attend
the codesprints! Registration with the conference is not a prerequisite
for participation in codesprint.

One thing we’d like to ask you: with an approx. 120 participants
anticipated, the WLAN capacity will naturally be exhausted at some
point. Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this
could impact the work of others. Thank you!

The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!

Summarily:

When:
  Part I: Sun 2016-08-21 12:00 noon - Tue 2016-08-23 (open end)
  Part II: Sat 2016-08-27 - Sun 2016-08-28 12:00 noon

Where:

  Venue & Accommodation: BaseCamp. (For more informations:
http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/)
  Nearby Hotel: Bonnox (http://www.bonnox.de/en/)

Questions/Comments/Ideas

  If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know. Send an email
to [hidden email]. You are welcome!

Re: FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Great event.

Let's take part with the Mapbender developer team ;)

Astrid

Am 26.01.2016 08:34, schrieb [hidden email]:

> [...]
> prerequisite for participation in codesprint.
>
> One thing we’d like to ask you: with an approx. 120 participants
> anticipated, the WLAN capacity will naturally be exhausted at some
> point. Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this
> could impact the work of others. Thank you!
>
> The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!
>
> Summarily:
>
> When:
>  Part I: Sun 2016-08-21 12:00 noon - Tue 2016-08-23 (open end)
>  Part II: Sat 2016-08-27 - Sun 2016-08-28 12:00 noon
>
> Where:
>
>  Venue & Accommodation: BaseCamp. (For more informations:
> http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/)
>  Nearby Hotel: Bonnox (http://www.bonnox.de/en/)
>
> Questions/Comments/Ideas
>
>  If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know. Send an
> email to [hidden email]. You are welcome!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2016
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!
http://www.foss-academy.eu/winterschule_2016

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
 Eifelstraße 7
 53119 Bonn
 Germany

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 [hidden email]
 www.wheregroup.com

 Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Mapbender team at FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Mapbender community,

we will meet with the Mapbender3 team at FOSS4G Code Sprint in August in
Bonn in Basecamp. You are welcome to join us. There will be a mission
for everyone - developer or user!

Please register here and read more about the codesprint:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint#Mapbender

PS: And don't forget to register for FOSS4G 2016 till May 8th 2016 to
get the early brid price.

See you at FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn!

Astrid

Am 2016-01-26 08:34, schrieb [hidden email]:

> [...]
> prerequisite for participation in codesprint.
>
> One thing we’d like to ask you: with an approx. 120 participants
> anticipated, the WLAN capacity will naturally be exhausted at some
> point. Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this
> could impact the work of others. Thank you!
>
> The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!
>
> Summarily:
>
> When:
>  Part I: Sun 2016-08-21 12:00 noon - Tue 2016-08-23 (open end)
>  Part II: Sat 2016-08-27 - Sun 2016-08-28 12:00 noon
>
> Where:
>
>  Venue & Accommodation: BaseCamp. (For more informations:
> http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/)
>  Nearby Hotel: Bonnox (http://www.bonnox.de/en/)
>
> Questions/Comments/Ideas
>
>  If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know. Send an
> email to [hidden email]. You are welcome!

-----------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!
Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu
-----------------------------------

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn
  Germany

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

  [hidden email]
  www.wheregroup.com

  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Join the Mapbender team at FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
This is a reminder!

You are welcome to join the Mapbender team at the FOSS4G OSGeo Code
Sprint in Bonn.

Read more in the previous mail.

Or at the following Wiki Page:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint

And please register soon, if you would like to come!

Astrid

Am 2016-04-15 15:01, schrieb Astrid Emde:

> [...]
>> prerequisite for participation in codesprint.
>>
>> One thing we’d like to ask you: with an approx. 120 participants
>> anticipated, the WLAN capacity will naturally be exhausted at some
>> point. Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this
>> could impact the work of others. Thank you!
>>
>> The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!
>>
>> Summarily:
>>
>> When:
>>  Part I: Sun 2016-08-21 12:00 noon - Tue 2016-08-23 (open end)
>>  Part II: Sat 2016-08-27 - Sun 2016-08-28 12:00 noon
>>
>> Where:
>>
>>  Venue & Accommodation: BaseCamp. (For more informations:
>> http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/)
>>  Nearby Hotel: Bonnox (http://www.bonnox.de/en/)
>>
>> Questions/Comments/Ideas
>>
>>  If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know. Send an
>> email to [hidden email]. You are welcome!

FOSSGIS Konferenz 2016 und AGIT 2016
4.-6. Juli 2016 & 6.-8. Juli 2016 in Salzburg
http://fossgis-konferenz.de/2016/
http://agit.at/

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn
  Germany

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

  [hidden email]
  www.wheregroup.com

  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: [Mapbender-users] Mapbender team at FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Bonn August

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Mapbender3 devs and user,

another reminder to come to the FOSS4G OSGeo Code Sprint to Bonn in 3
weeks before and after the FOSS4G.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint#Registered_Attendees

We will be there with several Mapbender3 developer and you are welcome
to join.

See you in Bonn Astrid Emde

> [...]

>> prerequisite for participation in codesprint.
>>
>> One thing we’d like to ask you: with an approx. 120 participants
>> anticipated, the WLAN capacity will naturally be exhausted at some
>> point. Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this
>> could impact the work of others. Thank you!
>>
>> The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!
>>
>> Summarily:
>>
>> When:
>>  Part I: Sun 2016-08-21 12:00 noon - Tue 2016-08-23 (open end)
>>  Part II: Sat 2016-08-27 - Sun 2016-08-28 12:00 noon
>>
>> Where:
>>
>>  Venue & Accommodation: BaseCamp. (For more informations:
>> http://www.basecamp-bonn.com/)
>>  Nearby Hotel: Bonnox (http://www.bonnox.de/en/)
>>
>> Questions/Comments/Ideas
>>
>>  If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know. Send an
>> email to [hidden email]. You are welcome!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

Treffen Sie uns auf der FOSS4G 2016!