FOSS4G 2015 logo

jmckenna
Administrator
Hello OSGeo Project leaders,

Please distribute/post the FOSS4G 2015 logo onto your project websites.
  You can find various logo sizes here:
http://2015.foss4g.org/spread-the-word/  (the site to link to is
http://2015.foss4g.org/ of course)

Thanks.  This is very important for spreading the word (as I think the
most hits for FOSS4G Portland came from qgis.org for example)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President, OSGeo

Re: FOSS4G 2015 logo

Even Rouault-2
Le mardi 11 novembre 2014 20:18:51, Jeff McKenna a écrit :
> Hello OSGeo Project leaders,
>
> Please distribute/post the FOSS4G 2015 logo onto your project websites.
>   You can find various logo sizes here:
> http://2015.foss4g.org/spread-the-word/  (the site to link to is
> http://2015.foss4g.org/ of course)

Jeff,

what is the official logo ? The spread-the-work page has logos, not only with
different sizes, but also with different designs (4 if I count correctly) and it
would be odd if different people would pickup a different one. I presume the one
displayed at http://2015.foss4g.org/ must be the official one ?

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: FOSS4G 2015 logo

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2014-11-11 3:28 PM, Even Rouault wrote:

> Le mardi 11 novembre 2014 20:18:51, Jeff McKenna a écrit :
>> Hello OSGeo Project leaders,
>>
>> Please distribute/post the FOSS4G 2015 logo onto your project websites.
>>    You can find various logo sizes here:
>> http://2015.foss4g.org/spread-the-word/  (the site to link to is
>> http://2015.foss4g.org/ of course)
>
> Jeff,
>
> what is the official logo ? The spread-the-work page has logos, not only with
> different sizes, but also with different designs (4 if I count correctly) and it
> would be odd if different people would pickup a different one. I presume the one
> displayed at http://2015.foss4g.org/ must be the official one ?
>
> Even

Correct, the official logo is the colorful one with the ribbon at
http://2015.foss4g.org/ and in the right sidebar of http://www.osgeo.org

-jeff

Re: FOSS4G 2015 logo

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2014-11-11 3:28 PM, Even Rouault wrote:

> Le mardi 11 novembre 2014 20:18:51, Jeff McKenna a écrit :
>> Hello OSGeo Project leaders,
>>
>> Please distribute/post the FOSS4G 2015 logo onto your project websites.
>>    You can find various logo sizes here:
>> http://2015.foss4g.org/spread-the-word/  (the site to link to is
>> http://2015.foss4g.org/ of course)
>
> Jeff,
>
> what is the official logo ? The spread-the-work page has logos, not only with
> different sizes, but also with different designs (4 if I count correctly) and it
> would be odd if different people would pickup a different one. I presume the one
> displayed at http://2015.foss4g.org/ must be the official one ?
>
> Even

PS. thank you Even for adding the logo onto gdal.org.

-jeff