FDO toolbox 1.2 error exporting data store xml configuration

FDO toolbox 1.2 error exporting data store xml configuration

Liglio

I am using FDO toolbox 1.2 x64 to connect to a postgresql 8.4 database. I created a Data Connection, and I can see my database shema. But when I try do Export Data Store configuration to XML, I got an exception 'age_id_oper' not found in colletion. If I delete this FK constraint, I got an exception of another property associated to another FK.

Why my FKs is causing this erros ?

Thanks, for any help.

Re: FDO toolbox 1.2 error exporting data store xml configuration

Jackie Ng
There's probably some bug in the export code around handling FKs.

- Jackie

Re: FDO toolbox 1.2 error exporting data store xml configuration

Liglio
Jackie,

There is sometinhig I can do to make it work ? Or another way to export the schema ?
I am trying to make a schema override to use a view feature class using a PostgresSQL database.

Thanks.

Re: FDO toolbox 1.2 error exporting data store xml configuration

Kajar
I'm having also trouble when trying to export postgres/postgis datastore configuration xml to use it in Maestro.
I'm using  fdo toolbox 1.3.0.0.
Postgre 9.5/Postgis 2.2.1.
Error I got:

What can be wrong?
At first to get Postgres connection available in Fdo toolbox I had to copy some missing dll's from Postgrres installion folder to Toolbox fdo folder.
Now I got it working but Dependency walker show that there are some additional error with PostgreSQlProvider.dll:

Does thoses missing dll can cause the issue? Actually I got same error whatever FDO provider dll I check.
Those dll's are not part as Postgres/Postgis.
How to get the connection schema xml export working?