FDO PostgreSQL provider handling 3D-geometries

FDO PostgreSQL provider handling 3D-geometries

Janne_Bjurström

Hi!

I am looking for a postgresql/postgis provider that handles 3D geometries. We have tested the FDO 3.5 but the 3D geometries looks like if the Z is put to the X or Y coordinates in lines and polygons.

I use FME 2014 SP2 to load 3D mapdata  to PostgreSQL version 9.3.4 having PostGIS 2.1 and using the default geometry data type.

The client is installed on 64bit Windows.

Can you tell me which is the appropriate FDO version that I shall use?

--

Jan Bjurström

GIS-konsult

Metria

Adress: Lilla Bommen 6, 411 04 Göteborg

Telefon 010-121 87 01 • Växel 010-121 80 00

[hidden email]www.metria.se

Träffa Metria på GeoInfo 2014
1-2 okt i Gävle

Träffa Metria på VA-mässan 30 sep-2 okt i Jönköping

image003.jpg (32K) Download Attachment
image005.jpg (11K) Download Attachment