FDO Internals

This forum is an archive for the mailing list fdo-internals@lists.osgeo.org (more options) Messages posted here will be sent to this mailing list.
Please note that you MUST register for the mailing list using the above link before your messages will be accepted. If you do not register, nobody on the mailing list will see them and you will get a rejection email. You can choose to turn off delivery after signing up for the mailing list if you only want to access this group via Nabble.

This forum is specifically for core FDO software development. It is used by the Project Steering Committee and developers with commit rights (and other interested parties) to discuss technical issues around the development of Feature Data Objects.
1 ... 14151617181920 ... 23
Topics (775)
Replies Last Post Views
S013-GB2: Build: Add PostGIS to build process by Greg Boone
2
by Greg Boone
FDO 3.3.0 Alpha by Greg Boone
0
by Greg Boone
Linux PostGIS provider build failure by larry white-2
7
by Mateusz Loskot
FW: S013-GB3: Build: Add PostGIS to build process (LINUX) by Greg Boone
11
by Greg Boone
S013-GB3: Build: Add PostGIS to build process (LINUX) by Greg Boone
2
by Greg Boone
S013-GB4: Build: Add OGR to build process (LINUX) by Greg Boone
0
by Greg Boone
FDO Provenance Review by Greg Boone
5
by Jason Birch
New discussion topic by Orest Halustchak
11
by Mateusz Loskot
REMINDER -- FDO PSC Meeting by Greg Boone
0
by Greg Boone
S013-GB1: Build: Add OGR to build process by Greg Boone
0
by Greg Boone
Request for Agenda Items for FDO PSC Meeting by Greg Boone
19
by Mateusz Loskot
OGR ProjConverter.h/.cpp by Greg Boone
11
by Traian Stanev
MOTION: Add New Contributors to the OSGeo FDO Community by Greg Boone
9
by Orest Halustchak
FDO PSC Meeting Minuites by Greg Boone
0
by Greg Boone
MOTION: Remove Generated FDO documentation from https://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/trunk/www by Greg Boone
8
by Frank Warmerdam
Writing managed provider - HowTo by Maksim Sestic
0
by Maksim Sestic
FDO KingOracle, KingMsSqlSpatial and PostGIS Providers by Greg Boone
0
by Greg Boone
RE: [fdo-users] How to submit new FDO Provider? by Jason Birch
0
by Jason Birch
FdoThreadCapability by Douglas-2-3
4
by Traian Stanev
Case sensitivity change in MGOS 1.2? by Jason Birch
6
by Robert Fortin
Meeting? by Jason Birch
6
by Maggie Yang
Follow-up on RFC 11 by Thomas Knoell
3
by Robert Fortin
Updated RFC 11 - Area and Length functions by Orest Halustchak
14
by Greg Boone
Motion to Step Down - PASSED by Robert Bray-2
0
by Robert Bray-2
Motion to Step Down - Making it Official by Robert Bray-2
6
by Haris Kurtagic
Motion: RFC10 - Modify WMS override API to support additional parameters and bit depth variations by Maggie Yang
7
by Frank Warmerdam
Connection to Postgis by dorra2007
3
by dorra2007
New RFC10 Is Posted by Maggie Yang
15
by Greg Boone
Defects in PostGIS provider by Chuck Wilbur
14
by Mateusz Loskot
Stepping Down... by Robert Bray-2
3
by Mateusz Loskot
RFC 11 has been posted by Thomas Knoell
17
by Dan Stoica
New RFC posted by Thomas Knoell
26
by Greg Boone
Why tarballs are so huge ? by Helio Chissini de Ca...
4
by Helio Chissini de Ca...
MOTION to accept RFC by Greg Boone
7
by Greg Boone
Motion: RFC 6 - Enhance WMS Command API by Maggie Yang
8
by Greg Boone
1 ... 14151617181920 ... 23