FDO Connection using Autodesk map 3d 2008

FDO Connection using Autodesk map 3d 2008

karanam
Hi, I am trying to Develop a Application Using Autodesk Map 2008 FDO API in .net. my requirements are 1. Create a FDO Conenction for oracle 2. Load the Drawing from teh oracle Database based on the the Query("Load data where State = "AP") 3. Create a New Version I have Create a FDo Data source for oracle manuvally and then Loaded the Drawing.. now I want to Fetch the data source, FeatureService etc programatically.. please provde me a sample code as I am beginner. Thanks in Advance