FDO : Ability of merging and splitting of GIS entity's geometry

FDO : Ability of merging and splitting of GIS entity's geometry

prem
Hi,

We have a requirement for Merging and Splitting of PostGIS database entities.
I wanted to know if it is feasible for performing above operations ( Merging and Splitting ) Using FDO 3.8.0?

We are using FDO 3.8.0 for our database Operations(like accessing filtering, updating, query etc), Also wanted to perform Merging and Splitting using same FDO API's.

Please Comment on Feasibility issues and Limitations using FDO for the same.

Regards,
Prem

Re: FDO : Ability of merging and splitting of GIS entity's geometry

Jackie Ng
You could try using FdoISQLCommand as a way of tapping into PostGIS functionality by issuing raw SQL statements.

- Jackie

Re: FDO : Ability of merging and splitting of GIS entity's geometry

prem
Thank you Jackie....