FDO 3.7 release

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

What is the current status of having an official FDO 3.7 release?

I am looking at a final release of MapGuide Open Source 2.4 near/at the end of this month, but we really would like an official final 3.7 to match that.

What needs to be done to set the wheels in motion for a final FDO 3.7 release?

- Jackie

Re: FDO 3.7 release

Greg Boone
We just need to run the build process to generate the required distribution files. It is not complicated, but it will take some manual intervention.

Greg