FDO 3.7 Branching

Greg Boone

Hi All,

I preparation for the upcoming FDO 3.7 release candidate 1, and subsequent release, later today I will be branching the FDO trunk (https://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/trunk) to branches/3.7 (https://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/branches/3.7). I will be sending out notification when this process is complete. Once the branching is completed, over the next few days, the trunk will be updated to reflect its status as the repository for the following FDO release, which is scheduled to be 3.8.

Please let me know if there are any concerns.

Regards,

Greg

RE: FDO 3.7 Branching

Greg Boone

Hi All,

The FDO 3.7 release branch has been created. Please submit any changes for FDO 3.7 into the ‘branches/3.7’ stream.

The Trunk is now FDO 3.8.

Regards,

Greg