FDO 3.7.0 Beta 1 Released

Greg Boone

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce the Beta 1 release of FDO 3.7.0.

For a complete list of the new features and defect fixes included in the 3.7.0 beta release, refer to the project milestone page as well as the FDO RFC page.

Downloads of the FDO API, its Providers, Source Code and Documentation can be found at the following location : http://fdo.osgeo.org/content/downloads

Regards,

The FDO Open Source Team

Re: FDO 3.7.0 Beta 1 Released

Jackie Ng
Hi Greg,

Can we still use VS2008 with this SDK? Or is it VS2010 from now on?

- Jackie

Re: FDO 3.7.0 Beta 1 Released

Greg Boone
The VC2008 project files are still bundled with the FDO source distribution, but I highly recommend moving to VC2010.

As for the binary distribution, only 2010 versions of the binaries are posted.