FAQ Page - how to define corrections?

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello,

what shall I do if I find errors in the text?

Shall I open a ticket?

For example:

On the following page it says http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/about/faq/
"
Who are the members?
     The membership is composed from users, supporters, promoters, and
developers of open source geospatial software. Becoming a member is as
easy as joining the site and contributing to the foundation goals.
Beyond members, there are currently 73 charter members. "

ONLY 73 charter meembers?

CORRECTION
But there are many charter members - more than 300. See
http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members

--
Astrid Emde
Charter Member

Re: FAQ Page - how to define corrections?

Luca Delucchi
On 9 August 2017 at 22:32, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> what shall I do if I find errors in the text?
>
> Shall I open a ticket?
>
> For example:
>
> On the following page it says http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/about/faq/
> "
> Who are the members?
>     The membership is composed from users, supporters, promoters, and
> developers of open source geospatial software. Becoming a member is as easy
> as joining the site and contributing to the foundation goals. Beyond
> members, there are currently 73 charter members. "
>
> ONLY 73 charter meembers?
>
> CORRECTION
> But there are many charter members - more than 300. See
> http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members

someone already fix this...

--
ciao