Exporting directory containt

pclastre_mercure
Dear communauty,

In a GN migration context  (3.0.4 to 3.4.1), i wasn't able to migrate the database (unrecoverable errors)

So i decided to harvest my old catalog to < copy > existing metadata records in the new GN instance

But of course, a lot of information is lost during this process
As an example, is there an efficient way to get the directory containt (81 responsible party records) harvested and thus available for new records in the new Gn instance ?

Thanks for your help

Philippe

Re: Exporting directory containt

Francois Prunayre
Hi Philippe, you could maybe have a look to the registries > collect API
which can be use to build a directory from existing records.
http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/doc/api/#/registries/extractEntries
HTH

Francois

Le jeu. 12 juil. 2018 à 11:59, Philippe Clastre <[hidden email]>
a écrit :

> Dear communauty,
>
> In a GN migration context  (3.0.4 to 3.4.1), i wasn't able to migrate the
> database (unrecoverable errors)
>
> So i decided to harvest my old catalog to < copy > existing metadata
> records in the new GN instance
>
> But of course, a lot of information is lost during this process
> As an example, is there an efficient way to get the directory containt (81
> responsible party records) harvested and thus available for new records in
> the new Gn instance ?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Philippe

Re: Exporting directory containt

pclastre_mercure
Hi François

A few more questions : using the given URL, the returned message is : The service "/geonetwork_anaee/doc/api/" does not exist or you don't have privileges to access it
I’m logged in as administrator.

How should i activate this service in my GN (3.0.4 version) ?

I think you should know that i installed GN with a war file.

Thanks again.
Philippe

Re: Exporting directory containt

Francois Prunayre
Hi,

The REST API is part of the 3.2 and 3.4 version so you can use it once you
have your records imported in 3.4 to recreate your directory from the
records.

Francois