Export raster with display name using graphical modeler

Export raster with display name using graphical modeler

Rebecca Bennett
Hello everyone,
I have created a model to automate cropping and renaming a series of raster
images (using their new origin co-ordinates as the display name), however I
am unable to work out how to export the resulting rasters to new files with
their layer display name as the file name.

e.g. raster 0046_clip.tif has the display name 270000_367000 automatically
created by the model and I need to automatically export this to a raster
using the display name as its name (ie not right click export as).

Any ideas most welcome - I'm sure I'm missing something really simple!

Thanks for reading,
Rebecca