Export layer formats - qgis-wfsOutputExtension vs new plugin Lizmap

Export layer formats - qgis-wfsOutputExtension vs new plugin Lizmap

Benedetto Figorito

Hi,

this is my frist post!

Thanks  to [hidden email] [hidden email] for the new "Filter" function in the Plugin 1.1.3 of lizmap, really very useful.

I would like to ask you if in the future you can implement a function to improve supported file formats for export, unfortunately the list of available formats only shows me GeoJSON and GML file formats.

Is it possible to export in .csv the table of a layer? Is there  a bug in export "Filter" function (format ods)?

The procedure using "wfsOutputExtension" is not user-friendly, because manual modifications are needed in attributeTable.js, map.js etc. .

It would be useful to be able to select the file format in QGIS environment through the defined plugin

 I Installed the QGIS Server plugin, I follow this procedure https://github.com/3liz/qgis-wfsOutputExtension

This is the result of WFS GetCapabilities

I  have also clear the /temp/lizmap directory with lizmap/install/clean_vartmp.sh and update the *.qgs files.

Environment : Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS - qgis-server 3.6 - qgis 3.4.6  - Lizmap web client 3.3.0 - postgresql 10, postgis 2.4.3 - python 2.7.15- php 7.2

What checks can I do on qgis-server?

Thanks to follow my issue.

Best regards

Benedetto (Bari, Italy)