Explanation for schema plugin elements

sammeek
Hello List,

I have been implementing a schema on and off for a while now, but I would
like to know what the following elements/files *do *if possible please?:

- contents of the "templates" folder
- contents of the "layout" folder
- contents of the "present" folder

It is difficult to know what effects the *editor *aspects and what effects
the *view *aspects of the editor. Thanks

Re: Explanation for schema plugin elements

Francois Prunayre
Hi, this can help
https://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.4.x/en/customizing-application/implementing-a-schema-plugin.html#contents-of-a-geonetwork-schema
Layout contains the configuration for the editor for version 3.x. You can
forget present/*.xsl but you will need present/csw/*

Cheers.

Francois

Le mar. 18 sept. 2018 à 12:23, Sam Meek <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hello List,
>
> I have been implementing a schema on and off for a while now, but I would
> like to know what the following elements/files *do *if possible please?:
>
> - contents of the "templates" folder
> - contents of the "layout" folder
> - contents of the "present" folder
>
> It is difficult to know what effects the *editor *aspects and what effects
> the *view *aspects of the editor. Thanks

Re: Explanation for schema plugin elements

sammeek
Thanks Francois

This is good, but it is missing a couple of sections marked as to do. Is
there any info on those?