Expire tiles and update new after Postgres DB update using mapcache

Expire tiles and update new after Postgres DB update using mapcache

parsis presswala
Hello,
I have configure the mapserver and generated tiles using mapcahing(mapcache_seed) for whole world till 200 m scaling (zoom level 16). Now I want to update the database using changeset provided by OSM and regenerate only those tiles which data is updated in database. How should I achieve this?
I want to configure this process automatically. As some new chnages updated in database, old tiles shoud expire and new tiles should be generated itself.

Regards,
Parsis Presswala