Examples?

David Doria
This appears to be the main GeoTiff website:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geotiff/ . I see some API documentation, but no
examples?

After some googling, I found this site:
http://gis.ess.washington.edu/data/raster/geotiff/docs/manual.txt ,
but when trying to compile the second example in section 1.3, I get a
compiler error that GTIFFDirectoryInfo is not defined, and when I
grepped in /usr/include/geotiff for that function, it indeed does not
exist, leading me to believe that the example is using an old version?

Are there any simple compilable examples demonstrating how to
read/write/etc using libgeotiff?

Thanks,

David

Re: Examples?

Joshua Kordani
the geotiff distribution make file has two binaries that demonstrate
retrieving and setting geotiff data in tiff files.  look up listgeo.
You'll find the other bin near there too, I cant remember its name.

Josh