Events foss4g, location tech tour etc..

jody.garnett
Wanted to ask who was going to foss4g this year? It would be nice to catch up with any bc folk. A reminder that the early bird deadline for foss4g is coming up soon.

I may be pulling together a couple of events in the fall as part of the locationtech tour. Is there anyone interested in helping organize a venue in Vancouver?  I have been to a number of these events now, then tend to highlight projects and user stories from all walks of life and can be quite entertaining.
Jody Garnett