Event date - correction- FOSS4G-BE 2015

KRUWIALIS Gael
Dear all,

Due to a misunderstanding, for the 27 October the operator doesn’t booked all the classrooms at the Bel.
The alternative was to move the event to another selected date.
It's what I do =>>> So, the first Foss4G-BE will be done on the 29 October 2015, with all the classrooms:
1. Auditorium: 415 seats
2. Atrium: for networking - reception - drink
3. Sylva: 50 seats
4. Aqua + Terra (double classroom 20 seats each)

If you want have a look: http://bel.brussels/fr/content/les-differents-espaces

Regard's

Gael

Re: Event date - correction- FOSS4G-BE 2015

Rita Vermeersch
Hi Gael,

Thank you so much. Place looks very nice.

Rita

> I think I find the call for contributions of the FOSS4G-FR 2014 :
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/francophone/2014-February/004467.html

Thank you ! Could also see if you can find the call for sponsors ?

On http://foss4g.osgeo.fr/ there is the title "Appel à sponsors", but the "Plus d'infos" button now leads to the list of sponsors. I imagine that before that it linked to the info page on the call for sponsors.
And this would be interesting to have.

Moritz

Re: Event date - correction- FOSS4G-BE 2015

Johan Van de Wauw
Nice!

Looking forward to it!

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 12:00 PM, KRUWIALIS Gael
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Due to a misunderstanding, for the 27 October the operator doesn’t booked all the classrooms at the Bel.
> The alternative was to move the event to another selected date.
> It's what I do =>>> So, the first Foss4G-BE will be done on the 29 October 2015, with all the classrooms:
> 1. Auditorium: 415 seats
> 2. Atrium: for networking - reception - drink
> 3. Sylva: 50 seats
> 4. Aqua + Terra (double classroom 20 seats each)
>
> If you want have a look: http://bel.brussels/fr/content/les-differents-espaces
>
> Regard's
>
> Gael

dirkf
OK.

If this is final, we should communicate the date asap.
I already talked to some people blocking their agenda. (Anne Ghisla will
try to come)

Johan, do you want to make some noice on the wiki? And after that send a
mail to the osgeo-discuss. (I will tweet your link when I see it.)

Dirk

On 28-05-15 10:20, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Nice!
>
> Looking forward to it!
>
> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 12:00 PM, KRUWIALIS Gael
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Due to a misunderstanding, for the 27 October the operator doesn’t booked all the classrooms at the Bel.
>> The alternative was to move the event to another selected date.
>> It's what I do =>>> So, the first Foss4G-BE will be done on the 29 October 2015, with all the classrooms:
>> 1. Auditorium: 415 seats
>> 2. Atrium: for networking - reception - drink
>> 3. Sylva: 50 seats
>> 4. Aqua + Terra (double classroom 20 seats each)
>>
>> If you want have a look: http://bel.brussels/fr/content/les-differents-espaces
>>
>> Regard's
>>
>> Gael

Yours sincerely,